DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS!
Call Jones & Swartz at (208) 489-8989.
Let our civil litigation attorneys assist you
anywhere in Idaho, and you are certain to get more
money for your pain, suffering and inconvenience.
Personal injuries can be caused by car accidents, motorcycle accidents, dangerous consumer products, medical negligence, dangerous conditions at a property or business, or by many other things. Personal injury cases can apply to adults and children. Personal injuries include all types of physical and mental injuries. Physical injuries may include any physical ailment or damage, including things like cuts, broken bones, loss of limbs or other extremities, brain injuries, or soft tissue injuries. Mental injuries might include psychological or emotional impacts that are caused by the accident, like Post-Concussive Syndrome (“PCS”), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (“PTSD”), pain, suffering, or loss of enjoyment of life.
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s actions, you may be entitled to recover money for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you suffer from continuing physical or mental injuries, the value of your personal injury claim can include money for future medical treatment, and future pain and suffering. The value of your personal injury claim might also include other losses like reimbursement for mileage to and from doctor appointments, child care, or other costs incurred as a result of being injured and not being able to do normal daily activities that you used to do before being injured. In short, the value of your personal injury claim depends upon how badly you were injured and how being injured has impacted your life.
More often than not, when it comes to a personal injury claim you will have to deal with an insurance company – yours or the insurance company for the at-fault person. An injured person who tries to deal with an insurance company on their own is at a huge disadvantage as compared to having the knowledgeable Boise law firm of Jones & Swartz PLLC on his or her side. The civil attorneys and staff at Jones & Swartz PLLC know how to work with insurance companies in order to maximize your recovery.
What to Do? Do not delay in getting medical treatment for your injuries. If your injuries require emergency services, do not refuse those services. Next, do not delay calling the law firm of Jones & Swartz. Be prepared to give us as much information as you can about the accident, including:
- The location in Idaho where the accident happened;
- The names, addresses, phone numbers and insurance information for all of the people involved in the accident;
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of any potential witnesses to the accident;
- The names and contact information for any first responders to the accident scene, including police officers, firemen, or EMTs;
- Any information about the scene of the accident like the time of day and weather conditions, the number and position of any cars involved, the location of all cross-streets or mile markers, or photographs taken at the time of the accident; and
- If you noticed any interesting circumstances, or odd behavior by the other people write down, in as much detail as possible, what you remember happening.
What Not to Do?
- DO NOT give a statement, written or oral, to anyone unless you have first cleared it with your attorney;
- DO NOT accept any settlement offer made by a representative of any insurance company, without having your injuries and insurance claim evaluated by the civil litigation attorneys at Jones & Swartz PLLC.
The quicker you have a Jones & Swartz attorney working on your personal injury claim, the sooner you can focus your attention on recovering from the injuries you have received. The attorneys at Jones & Swartz PLLC are experienced in litigating serious injury cases of all types anywhere in Idaho. We are also experienced with handling secondary situations that come along with being injured, such as insurance issues like uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, personal injury protection and liability coverage, medical insurance coverage, medical liens, subrogation interests, and more. Contact the Idaho law firm of Jones & Swartz today for a free consultation.
What non-settlement options do you have?